Five8™ – an initiative of PASS is centred around a prisoner for at least two months prior to release. it is a Circle of Support and Accountability that will assist and empower them to make better life decisions which builds a better life and keeps them from returning to prison.
Five8 have adopted a unique Mission Statement and a supporting set of Core Values.
To rebuild lives, families and communities through those that have been incarcerated or maginalised.
These values are non-negotiable and guide the behaviour of all Five8s:
- Healthy spirituality
Over the next three years Five8 would like to:
- Establish a healthy infrastructure to resource Five8’s operations (ie. finances, office, staff, accommodation);
- Enable ex-prisoners to become Five8 peer mentors;
- Resource churches to mobilise for their mission to prisoners;
- Build a range of collaborative partnerships;
- See a number of ex-prisoners successfully integrated back into the community;
- Reduce re-offending and victims of crime.;
- Hills News – Front Page
- Leigh Hatcher interviews our CEO
- HOPE 103.2 Interview
- Art From the Inside
- World’s Best Practice Training
- Five8 Partners with St. Vincent de Paul’s 2nd Chance Initiative
- Awarded author Henry McElligott releases a new book
- Yes! Another Training Event This Saturday.
- Five8 Information and Training Day This Saturday, the 4th of August – R.S.V.P. Before Friday!
- Five8 Information and Training Day